Found my camera! it was inside Troy's diaper drawer, I wonder how it got there?
Troy has been so fussy, he cries for everything. The last two nights he has been waking up crying in the middle of the night. He cries and screams because he wants to lay down with Todd & I. Sunday night I took him back to his bed and he CRIED for like 20 minutes and I gave up because I was tired and I had to get up early next morning to take Sarah to the doctor. He went to sleep right-away, but he hates being cover and he kept kicking the blankets off and as he did that he kept kicking me. After ten minutes of getting hit, I took him back to his bed and he stayed there until 5:30am when once again he woke up CRYING. Last night same thing happened, only I let him lay down with us and as soon as he went to sleep I took him back to his bed. I hope today is a better night. I am so tired.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment