Crappy, crappy mood!!!!
Troy woke up at 5:30am on this beautiful Saturday morning. I was planning on sleeping maybe until 7am since I get up at 5:30 during weekdays!!!!! I wonder when is he going to get it that Saturday and Sunday we don't get up early, we sleep late. What makes me get in a crappy mood is that while I am up with Troy the rest of the gang gets to sleep late, some times to 12pm, by that time I am ready to take a nap.
Today is Sarah's 13Th birthday! We are celebrating her big 1 3 next weekend, because today she is invited to another big birthday party. Well since I am up and I don't see a chance on going back to sleep, I am going to bake a cake for Sarah, then maybe take troy for a walk and get him tired so he(I mean we) can take a nap around 12pm.
Soccer starts next week so I want to enjoy my last weekend free!
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment