Wow is almost Friday!!!
Girls have their first soccer game on Saturday. Sarah at 8:00am and Aislynn at 11:45Am. It is going to be a busy Saturday. Girls and I want to do the Relay for Life Saturday night. It gives us the opportunity to do something nice for the Breast Cancer Association(we each donate $10), girls get points towards their P.E. class and most important we spent some quality time together.
We started a new chore list for the girls and so far it is working. They each have a list of chores to do for the day(before and after school).If they don't finish a chore or if it is incomplete they get an X and .25 get deducted from their daily allowance. if they get more than three Xs for the day they loose their daily allowance. Also money gets taking away if they fight, talk back, use profanity. They only get $6 a week for now, if I see they are putting the effort into this their allowance will get raise. Surprisingly both of them have been doing everything on that list and they did not make a big deal about getting a $1 per day. Now I have to come up with a list of chores for Troy.....
Talking about Troy, he has had a great time at daycare. He went on a field trip to The Children's Museum in Palm Springs and a little bird told me he behave very good. One thing he has been doing non-stop is poking his nose. Today I came home and the girls told me he made himself bleed because he would not stop. I do not what to do to make him stop. Oh boy I need to figure something quick! any suggestions Grandma E?
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment