I spoke too soon. Girls lost their allowance yesterday because they kept fighting and using bad words. They started whining "it's not fair". Yeah is not fair to have to listen to them fight every hour and also heard all the disgusting words that come out of their mouth.
Troy had a complain from daycare. He is too bossy. He bosses all the kids to much. I have been a witness to that. We need to work on that. Another thing we have notice is he has no patience. when he wants something he wants it NOW, he hates waiting for stuff and if it doesn't happen when he wants something he SCREAMS!!!!!We definitely need to work on his behavior and attitude.
I'm off to Walmart to buy snacks for the soccer game tomorrow.....
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment