Having a sick baby is not fun. Troy started with a running nose yesterday, woke up coughing right about 4:30 when we had a 4.3 earthquake and has been miserable the rest of the day. He is miserable, I am miserable. he has been whining all day, every thing bothers him. I made him chicken noodle soup and gave him a bath, hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.
Sarah had a game today which I did not get to see because I was trying to entertain Troy. He wasn't feeling good and he did not wanted to sit around. I carried him for short periods of time and the rest he sat and watch the kids playing at the playground. Sarah's team won 2-1. Next game is Saturday against the #1 team, it should be interesting.
What's with all the earthquakes? a 4.3 woke me up around 4:30 around the time Troy woke up coughing. It sounded like something crash in front of our house and then everything started shaking. i tried to wake up Todd, but he did not even move and he doesn't remember me calling him. we have been having lots of little quakes which scares me. I better start working on our earthquake kit again.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment