Troy's cold seems to be coming to an end. Today he was better, the coughing and runny nose weren't that bad, although he did get a fever this evening. Gave him Tylenol and he went to sleep.
No school tomorrow so girls are still up enjoying their long weekend, lucky them because I have to got to work tomorrow:(.
It seems we are going to have a rainy week, ugh. I know this desert needs it but I hate it. I don't like cloudy rainy days. Not only do they make me depress, but it is scary driving around because people do not know how to drive on wet roads, too many accidents.
I am a little bit worry because recently my left breast have been hurting and it got worse this weekend. I don't feel a lump, but it is very sensitive it even hurts when I move my left arm or if I lay on my left side. i have an appointment to see my doctor on Friday, but I'm wondering if she'll be at her office tomorrow.It sucks being in pain and not knowing what is causing it sucks even more.
my weekend is over. time to go to bed and pray for a great week, good health and my my amazing family.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment