CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy day:) \
Took Troy to another car show, it was HOT. He had a blast looking at all the classics. After we stopped and grab some chinese food for lunch(The food suck, they chnage owners, so it sucks big time). We went home Todd stayed home with Troy and I headed to my eye appointment and girls shop at Target while they waited for me.

Todd and I celebrated V-day today with a couple of hours just by ourselves. Sarah and Aislynn watched Troy and we went for icecream and some shopping for ourselves. It was nice to be just us two. No Troy screaming for something he didn't get or girls complaining they had nothing to wear. Todd and I agreed that for now on girls will watch Troy so he and I could go on a date like we used to before Troy joined our family. Really looking forward to our dates:)

Girls have a four day weekend and they are enjoying it to the fullest, slumber party tonight at their friends house and county fair tomorrow with their friends, but Monday fun is over. Since we are trying to save our vacation time at work so we can have some hours when we go to Maui in August Todd and I can't take Monday off. Daycare is close, so girls have to baby sit Troy. I go in at twelve and Todd gets home at three, so they'll be with him for about four hours. I don't think it would be to much trouble since he takes a nap around 12:30pm.

0 comments: