What a way to start my birthday week. Dentist visit today, my mouth is so sored. And then after Troy has taking a shower he was playing around with sister and they both got so excited that somehow Troy fell, hit his head with a corner of a tile and crack his head. I freak out when I saw the blood running down his chest and all over the floor. Rush him to the ER where he got a CT scan to make sure there were no broken bones or fractures on his head or damage in his brain. Thank God every thing was clear, he got two staples on his head and after three and a half hours later we headed home. Now tomorrow Todd or I have to take the day off to stay home with him because daycare wont take him like with two staples on his head.
According to what I've heard Todd broke his leg at the age of three, Sarah fell off the bed and crack her head open at the age of three, now Troy runs in the house fells and cracks his head open at the age of THREE, see the patern? What is next?
Well he is now sleeping I am starving and I am so tired, Good night!
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
1 comments:
i remember when preston got hit on the head by the metal part of a hoe (it fell on the top of his head when it broke!)...his head was squirting blood and because there wasn't any emergency care in lahaina we had to drive him all the way to wailuku to the emergency room. that was SCARY. i think he was about 2 or 3 at the time too...
Post a Comment