CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

When the teens take over......

This one is a gonner.
 The perks of being a license manicurist are that I get all the products at cost. for that reason I have LOTS of nail polish, hand and foot creams and everything else. Only problem is my teens have taken over them. I no longer own my nail polishes, girls have taken over them and have ruin most of them. I no longer find my flat iron or curling iron in my closet, nope they are in their room or bathroom. Tonight I felt like going through my inventory of polishes and came across disaster. Drives me crazy when I see they used my nail polishes and they don't clean them up. That causes the nail polish to dry or get thick which it would be just a waste. After going through my polishes, there were 7 casualties. The rest(31) I can save.


tried to save them but they were so dry.


31 polishes survive.


I've told them, ALWAYS clean the bottle after you usen it. Here is a sign they NEVER listen to what I say.

0 comments: