When would I get to sleep in??? Girls had a five day weekend and I've been getting up at seven in the morning all day, I only get to sleep in one hour!! Sarah has had Rugby practice during her days off, Todd is on stand by at work so I'm on driver duty. Today the only day that Troy slept until 9am I was up at seven to take Sarah to practice. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Troy took over my side of the bed, couch was not that comfortable. Instead I decided to clean and do laundry.
I took Troy grocery shopping.Grocery shopping or any kind of shopping I dislike, specially when accompanied by a three year old that WANTS everything at the store. Well today I did things differently, turn grocery shopping into an educational game. Troy is learning his ABC's, he was in charge of the grocery list, I will name a veggie or fruit focusing on the first letter of the item. His job was to spy that letter, he did OK, but most important he was occupied the whole time we were at Henry's. Next we went to Walmart, my least favorite place but can deny it they have low prices. I tried to play the same game with him ,but he was not interested anymore. Instead we did the number game, he had to spy the number on the isle we were at. He played for a little,but got bored. He almost had an episode of whining and crying but I gave in an let him play games on my IPhone. Thankfully he did good and I was not the crazy mom with a screaming toddler at Walmart.
Yes, when ever I go grocery shopping I make three different stops, Henry's for veggies and fruits and when ever they have sales on their vitamins. I love Henry's their produce is good, fresh and every week they have great sales. I only buy the fruits that are on sale and kids love it because they get to have different fruits each week and they don't get bored. Second stop is Walmart for most of the other stuff(cereal, pasta, sauce, snack,milk, juice,yogurt). I always compare prices and it seems that Walmart has cheaper prices all the time. Last, Costco for meats, toilet paper, paper towels and other stuff. Costco trips are less frequent which I like. I know is crazy going to three different stores but I like my produce from Henry's, my meats from Costco.
Vtech Baby Amaze Learn to Talk & Read Baby Doll
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment