Last time I got sick was when I was pregnant with Troy. Well today I woke up with a runny nose, sore throat, aching body, headache. Made it through my work day but I don't know if I'm going to make it tomorrow:(. What away to end 2010.
everybody is getting sick. the two kids started with fever, then runny nose, congestion, coughing, and brynna has diarrhea from the meds. of course them being sick passed it on to me and i got congestion and stuff too now. grrrreat. and the smoky new year's over here is not going to make it any better! hope you feel better soon!
1 comments:
everybody is getting sick. the two kids started with fever, then runny nose, congestion, coughing, and brynna has diarrhea from the meds. of course them being sick passed it on to me and i got congestion and stuff too now. grrrreat. and the smoky new year's over here is not going to make it any better! hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment